Q&A - Traverling the wrold? Social media?

Thursday 21 April 2016


Hello everyone! It has felt like ages since i have done a Q&A so that what i'm going to do today. Yesterday i asked on my instagram (@rosemaeblog) for you to comment some questions and so i will be answering them today!
 
 
Favourite blog post you've ever written?
I wouldn't really say that i have i favourite because
i try not to upload a blog post which im not happy with,
however i did really enjoy writing my Workspace tour
mainly because i just love homeware in general!
 
 
One thing we should know about you?
I didn't really know what to say about this one so i just
picked a random fact about which is that i took photography
food tech and French for my GCSE's.
 
 
 
Favourite season?
Normally my favourite season is autumn just because
of all the colours and its starting to get colder, but
i'm really looking forward to summer this year which is
a first!
 
 
Sunsets or sunrises?
To be honest i'm never normally up for sunrises
so i will have to say sunsets!
 
 
 
Favourites social media?
It has got to be Instagram, mainly because i'm literally
on it like 24/7 mine is @rosemaeblog (self promo)!
 
 
 
What's your favourite hobby?
I don't want to sound clingy ina anyway at all
but my favourite hobby is blogging i just ove everything
about it and yeah i spend most of my time doing it!
 
 
 
If you could travel the world where would you go and who with?
I personally really want to go to Sydney, Australia so badly
and i would probably go with my best friend and
another one of my good friends!
 
 
 
Polka dots or stripes?
I don't really wear either very often if we're talking
about clothing but i would probably go with stripes.
 
 
 
Favourite bloggers?
I have to say my best friend India Jasmine because i'm
loving her posts and so happy that's she's started blogging
again but i have also been loving Petiteelliee's posts!


 
I hope you enjoyed this Q&A post, also feel free to answer some of the questions below in the comments!
 


6 comments :

  1. Loved it post :) thanks for the mention ly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to visit Australia as well! I love their accents! Great post! X

    Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same! Also thankyou it means a lot!
      Rose xx

      Delete
  3. Loved reading this so much! We have lots in common and I'd really lovely to get to know you better. :) xx
    www.rosieauthorwiting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Feel free to email me at contactrosemae@gmail.com or dm me through my instagram (@rosemaeblog)!
      Rose xx

      Delete