Winter Look

Thursday 12 February 2015

Hello everyone! Today I have got my final winter themed blog for you and it is going to be about Fashion! Now that the weather is quite colder, I Have put together one of my everyday winter looks. The good point about this look and any type of outfit is that you can always stay warm while looking stylish at the same time!



My first item of clothing is my Parker Coat which is from Topshop. I brought this last year, so unfortunately this is not sold any more but there are many of new coats available to be purchased in topshop. Inside the coat there is a warm fur lining with a mega fluffy hood! This is one of my favourite coats I have purchased and goes nicely with my boots.



 
The next item in my look is my 'Pull and Bear' sweat shirt, which has burgundy writing and has a flowery pattern on it. It is nice and soft so you won't get cold wearing it! This sweat-shirt can be purchased, with a range of others, from the 'Pull and Bear' website or in the store. You can buy this sweatshirt here.



 
Finally I am wearing plain black leggings which contrasts well with the jumper and coat. I am also wearing my plain black suede 'Dr martens'. Inside they are fur lined, to keep your feet warm on cold walks! I purchased these boots from newlook. These boots are flat with chunky souls and are lace up at the front. They are also very comfortable to wear.


I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to share this with your friends and next I will be posting a beauty blog!


Thanks everyone
SimplyBlog


No comments :

Post a Comment