Autunm Q & A

Thursday 17 September 2015

Autumn and winter have got to be my favourite time of the year, I love rapping up warm and lighting so many different scented candles. So yesterday I asked on Instagram for some questions and today I will be answering them!
 
 
♥ What's your favourite fall makeup look?
 
In a couple of weeks I will be showing you my go to autumn makeup look, so be sure to keep an eye out for that.
 
 
♥Nude or Red lip?
 
I would probably have to say nude.
 
 
♥ Top 3 essentials?
 
My first one is my berry lipstick, I absolutely love wearing berry colours in autumn, next are candles I love all the scents and it makes me feel all cosy and finally is hot chocolate, its the best feeling coming home and having a nice warm hot chocolate ton warm yourself up!
 
 
♥ Would you rather make leaves crunch or be wrapped up in a blanket?
 
I think I would rather make leaves crush because I love being outside and wearing my big warm, fluffy coat!
 
 
♥ Dark lips or winged eyeliner?
 
I would love to be able to do winged eyeliner but I just can't so I would have to say berry lips.
 
 
♥ Dresses or skirts?
 
Probably skirts I don't really wear dresses that much and I have never found many which I absolutely adore.
 
 
♥ Favourite thing about Autumn?
 
Again it would have to be wearing a dark berry lip and just going on walks in the woods with all the trees being orange and being all warm.
 
 
This next question isn't very autumn related but thought I would answer it anyway!
 
♥ Do u think u would ever start a YouTube channel?
 
Hopefully I will in the future but i'm happy with just my blog at the moment.
 
 
♥ Do u prefer rain, dark clouds, hail or thunder and lightning?
 
I think I prefer dark clouds especially if i'm inside because I feel all cosy and warm.
 
 
I hope you liked this post leave comments below on some autumn/winter posts you would like to see!
 
Rose Mae


2 comments :