What i got for my birthday 2016

Thursday 16 June 2016

 
Just under a week ago it was my birthday and so i asked on instagram if you would like to see some of the things which i got and a few people said yes, so that's what i will be sharing with you today, also these parents are from various people not just my family!
 
Before i start i just want to say that i am not trying to boast at all and i am very grate full for everything which i got.
 
 
 
 
The first thing i got which i have been wanting for ages has been the Clarisonic Mia 2 which i a facial brush you use to wash this face, i have heard so much about these as well as the fact that they clean your skin 6x better than if you were to use your hands!
 
 
 
 
Next i got a new pair of shoes which i actually wasn't planning on getting for my birthday but i was over the moon when i saw them. They are the Adidas Superstars which like pretty much everyone has but i still really wanted them!
 
 
 
 
Onto make i was kindly gifted a Mac lipstick as well as load of sweets which i was super happy about, she got me the lipstick in the shade 'velvet teddy' which i have been wearing so much recently apart from at school of course!
 
 
 
 
Another bit of makeup which i got from a friend was the Urban Decay Naked basics palette which has mainly neutral shades and it is also the perfect size for travelling with.




 
Still on makeup i also got the Marc Jacobs remarkable foundation which is incredible i ended up getting two shades because i didn't know what one i would be and i am in between both so i ended up keeping both, also let me know if you would like to see a full review on these.


 
My last bit of makeup i got was the Too faced Milk chocolate bronzer which is perfect now that we are almost into the summer months, it is slightly orange but i think i can just about get away with it!



 
Onto brushes my sister kindly brought me some Morphe brushes which i have been wanting to try for ages but never got round to buying any. These are so soft and are also at a responsible price considering they are such good quality.
 
 
 
 
From another one of my friends i was gifted this Spa skincare box which i already love, i have tried a few of the things inside and they are really good as well as smelling really nice! It also came in a really cute box which i will definitely be keeping!
 
I also gt a few other bits and pieces but that is it for this post, let me know if you enjoyed it and i would love to hear of any new blog posts you would like to see.
 
 


2 comments :

  1. These all look so lovely! I'm definitely going to have a look at the morphe brushes after this, as I really could do with some new eye brushes xx

    Check Out My Recent?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend them, they are amazing quality for the price!!
      Rose xx

      Delete