L'Oreal Foundation Review

Thursday 19 November 2015


Over the last few weeks i have been trying this new L'Oréal Infallible foundation, I have also tried the same foundation but that matte one and i loved it so i had hoped that this one would be good!
 



This cost me £9.99 from Superdrug which is a reasonable price and it has 30mls like most foundations. As usual i got mine in the lightest shade which was Porcelain.
I find that this shade has a more yellow undertone compared to the infallible matte foundation which is a good things because it matches my skin better.
 On the bottle is says that it is meant to fight makeup meltdown and supposed to last 24h. Obviously i don't keep my makeup on for that long for i want a foundation which will last around 8 hours.

I find that with this foundation it gives a beautiful glow and if very hydrating to the skin which i love! However by the end of the day i do find the my T - Zone is quite oily but can easily be fixed with a bit of powder.

I love the packaging because it is in a glass bottle and IT HAS A PUMP!! which is always a bonus.
I would recommend this for people who have more normal to dry skin types but it will also be fine on oily - normal skin types but you might have to powder your face once or twice a day.
This give my skin a medium coverage but can easily built up to full coverage, it also sits very nicely on the skin and doesn't feel too heavy. Overall it is a great foundation!
Leave a comment below of any foundations or products you would like me to try out! 
Links:

Rose Mae
♥

No comments :

Post a Comment