Autumn Makeup *Collab

Thursday 26 November 2015


Sadly is starting to come to an end to autumn but winter is on its way! So before autumn goes i thought i would show you my go-go autumn makeup look which i love to wear!

This post is also a collab with the amazing Emsi Rose so i will leave a link to her post at the end!
So.. lets get started!



First of all i have all ready done my eyebrows using my Anastasia Dipbrow in the shade Taupe and then i primed my eyelids using my Mac Paint pot in Painterly. I also added some tape below my eye so my eyeshadow would have a winged effect.
This is an amazing product which helps keep but eyeshadow on all day and stops in from creasing.

Next, using my Makeup Revolution Flawless palette i took the shade Medal and patted this on too the outer half of my eye, going up to the tape.
I then got the shade Gold Digger from the same palette which is a bit lighter and patted this onto the inner corner of my eye.



Once that was done i got the brown shde from the Soap & Glory lid Stuff  palette and blended this into my crease.
I also took the darker brown in the makeup revolution palette and deepened up the crease a bit more.

Because i am really bad at liquid liner i decided to take a black shade from the same palette and using an angled brush i placed this on my top lash line and created a flick.
At this stage you can always go in with a liquid eyeliner but i preferred the more sumdgey effect.
Finally i took off the tape and went on to doing my foundation, concealer.. and basically the rest of my face.
I then went in with the Gold digger shade and added this on my lower lash line but focusing in the inner half. I then took the dark brown and placed that on the outer half of my lower lash line.
To finish off the eyes i used my Maybeline Lash Sensational mascara on my top and lower lashes.
To complete my autumnal look i had to go for a berry lip, I used the Sleek lipstick in the shade Mulberry.
And that was the finished look! Let me know of any makeup looks you would like to see in the future!
Rose Mae

3 comments :