Workspace Tour 2016

Thursday 17 March 2016


So recently i have been trying to update my workspace by adding a few new items as well as making it a lot tidier. I got pretty much all of my inspiration off Pinterest because i mean who doesn't love Pinterest. Anyway.. so today i am going to be showing you my workspace!




A new addition to my workspace is this wire board, i had seen a lot of photos of these kind of boards on Pinterest and i really liked the way it looked to i thought i would get one for my room considering i had a blank wall there.

On this i just pegged on some quotes and some notes and just anything which looked nice and went well together.



Next to my desk i have my tripod where my camera normally sits, i love the way it looks next to my desk and the colour goes nicely.



 On the right side of my desk i have a white china pot thing which i use to put candles in, next to that i have a cactus from Ikea as well as the white pot which is also from ikea and i use that to store all my pens and pencils.




On the left side of my desk i have my lamp which I've had for ages and 3 notebooks. One of them is all about photography, the brown one is where i right all my blog ideas and when posts are going up, and the grey one is another notebook where i just write random stuff!
 


 To go with my desk i have this chair which is from amazon and i absolutely adore it, i think is goes perfectly with my desk and is a lot cheaper than the original!



I spend most of my time at my desk writing blogs posts as well planning future ones and i also spend most of my time doing homework and revision which is not fun, however i liked how its turned out and i will probably continue to add a few more little touches here and there.



 


I hope you enjoyed this post considering it was a bit different to my normal ones also let me know what your favourite homeware shops are!

Links:

Wire Board
Ikea desk
Chair

12 comments :

  1. Your desk is so cute, this has given me inspiration for my desk!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are quite good :) Oh and your work space looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work space looks amazing!xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like my dream work space! It's so simple and I love love love it! You did amazing!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Im all about the simple look!
      Rose xx

      Delete
  5. Oh my god girl! You've got tumblr down to a T!xx

    Check out my recent?:)
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute workspace! I love the classy black-and-white theme. :)
    I'm also a huge sucker for anything found on Pinterest, so I hear you on that one! The wire board looks fantastic - I never would have thought to use a MAC bag as a décor piece, it's such a great idea!

    Christie's Take on Life. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and same im addicted to Pinterest too!
      Rose xx

      Delete