Homeware haul - Ikea & John Lewis

Thursday 31 March 2016

 
Today me and some of my family decided to go to Ikea and so i picked up a few things there and something from John Lewis so i thought i would do a mini haul on the things i brought!
 
 
 
 
Starting with plants i brought this fake green plant which I thought would go nicely in my room. To go with it i brought a silver pot and these were from IKEA.
 
 
 
Another plant i got was a real one and im not really too sure what it actually is but it looks cute and this came in a little grey/brown pot. This was £2.50 once again from IKEA.
 
 
 
Another thing for my room are these fairy lights which i really like and they just fold out into little balls and look really nice, however i didn't realise at the time but they don't come with the fairy lights so you have to buy them separately which is a bit annoying. These were £4 from IKEA.
 
 
 
To put smoothies in or just any drink i brought this little milk styled jar which is going to be very handy when it starts to get a lot hotter in the UK. And this was only £1 from IKEA!
 
 
 
Something else which i can use for smoothies and drinks is the Kilner mason jar which I have been wanting to get for ages and this was only £2.50 from John Lewis.
 
 
Links:
 
 
 
And that's everything which i brought, however i have to say IKEA is probably one of my favourite homeware shops so i would definitely recommend you going there!
 

8 comments :

  1. The fairy lights are so cheap, you will have to tell me if they are good or not! The plants they sell are so cute and good quality.
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you've bought is so cute! Lovely photos too xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post, IKEA is one of my favourite homeware stores!! xx

    www.prettilyainted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the idea milk bottles! I store flowers in mine!xx

    Check out my recent?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah nice i put look into picking up some flowers then!
      Rose xx

      Delete