Must have makeup prodcust for pale skin! #2

Tuesday 3 May 2016

 
So last week i uploaded a blog post about a few makeup products which are great for those of us who have pale skin, so today i will be giving you part 2!

 
 
My first product is the Benefit Rockateur blush, this is perfect for pale skin or any skin tone especially in the summer, mainly because it leaves you skins looking nice and glowy is also isn't too over powering.
 
 

 
 Another alternative is the Sleek blush, they are a lot more affordable as well as having a range of shades to suit any skin tone, i have the one in the shade 'Rose Gold' which is a beautiful shimmery shade and is a great dupe for the Nars blush in 'Orgasm'




With highlight you can often go with any type of undertone but for pale skin i prefer to go with one that has a more golden shimmer to it mainly because it just goes with my skin tone better. My favourite one is the Mary Lou Manizer by TheBalm which the perfect shade!
 
 
 
 
A cheaper alternative is the Makeup Revolution baked highlight in the shade 'Golden Lights', this is quite similar to the Mar Lou Manizer, however i find that the shimmer looks a bit more chunky, but this still looks amazing on pale skin!
 
I hope you enjoyed this second part, let me know if you want to see more posts like this!
 








4 comments :

  1. Lovely post! I have pale skin so this post was very helpful! All of the products look so pretty - I have heard loads of people rave about all of them! Xx

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, and i'm glad it was helpful also all of the products are amazing and definitely worth checking out!!
      Rose xx

      Delete
  2. This post was so helpful as I have really pale skin. I have wanted to try out the Sleek rose gold blush forever, I think you have persuaded me to buy it x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it helped! And you should definitely try it out, you won't be disappointed!
      Rose x

      Delete