Summer Essentials Collab

Friday 17 July 2015



As it is now summer,
which you probably already know!
I thought I would start it off with some of my summer essentials. This blog post is a collab with the amazing Emsi Rose who has an amazing blog and I will leave her link at the end of my blog for you all to go check out!
 
 
 
I will start off with tanning.. well this is my nightmare, because I am so pale this means that I do not tan I burn instead, which not going to lie isn't the prettiest look ever. Anyway I found this which is a moisturiser but it also gradually tans you!
 
When I started using this I didn't think I would actually notice any difference but it works! As well as slowly give my legs/arms a nice glow it also keeps them very hydrated. I think that this is a must have if you are as pale as me and don't tan and you and purchase this from Superdrug or boots!
 
 
 
 
My next summer essential is well bronzer! Like I said I m very pale so to add some colour back into my face I use the NYC Smooth Skin bronzer which give my a nice glowy bronzed look, without looking orange!
Its not too big either so is great for keeping in your bag incase you need it in the day.
 
 
 
 
 
Another makeup product which is a must have for the summer is the Mac Lipstick in the shade 'Crème Cup' I also mentioned this in my June favourites because I love it that much!
 
It is from the Crème sheen range which means that it doesn't last as long as a matte lipstick but the advantage is that when it slowly comes off it doesn't leave you with one of those awkward lip liner affects...
 
 
 
Next I think most people will have and it is Sunglasses! These are great when you are sat on the beach or ...in your garden and you don't want to be blinded by the sun! Most sunglasses are massive on my head I especially love these because they have mint green on them but doesn't show up very well in the picture!
 
 
 
My favourite summer scent which I love is a perfume from New Look but annoyingly it doesn't have the name of it on the bottle type thing.
Anyway it has a nice sweet and well.. summery scent! I'm not quite sure how to describe it but would definitely recommend.
 
 
 
 
Okay last item, It is my new short! These are from H&M and are denim as well as being ripped. They are really comfortable and are also high-waisted! I had grown out of most of my shorts but I am now in love with these!
 
 
Finally it is the end of the post and felt like it went on forever but these are my summer essentials and I hope you enjoyed reading.
 
 
Don't forget to check Emsi Rose's Blog out!
 
 
Rose Mae


6 comments :

  1. Love this post!! Really cool essentials and awesome pictures! Love it 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much it means so much!! xx

      SimplyBlog

      Delete
    2. No problem!! It's all true! loved it xxx

      Delete
  2. Loved collaborating and this is a great post, gorgeous photos :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and yes we should collab in the future! x

      SimplyBlog

      Delete