June Favourites

Thursday 9 July 2015

 
I know it is already the 9th of July but I thought I would do my June favourites. I love talking about my favourites because I get to talk about the things which I have been loving this month and I get to share it with all of you amazing people!





One of the makeup products which I am in love with at the moment is a lip product. I purchased it using my birthday money and it is a Mac lipstick in the colour 'Crème Cup'. It is a beautiful light pinky, nude colour and is great for everyday. It cost £15.50 and I purchased it from House Of Fraser.


 
 

Another beauty product which I'm in love with is an eyebrow gel. It is by Maybelline and I got mine in the colour 'Transparent' but you can also get it in other colours. This makes sure that my eyebrows don't move all day and it only cost me £3.99.



 
Next product is to do with skincare and is the 'Benefit It's Potent' eye cream. I got this in a skincare set for my birthday so i'm not sure how much it is but I really like it! It helps reduce under eye circles and any creasing as well as keeping my under eyes feeling hydrated.



 
Finally I absolutely love a lush bath bomb which is called 'The Comforter' It is definitely my favourite and smells amazing!! It smells so good I just want to eat it (which I not planning on doing) and it cost me roughly around £4.

Thankyou all so much for reading and I hope you have all had a great day!

Rose Mae

4 comments :

  1. I need to try the Comforter! Every blogger and youtuber mentions it and says how good it is for so long but I still haven't tried it! That's such a good price for a MAC lipstick, aren't they usually about £25?

    http://rainbow-gardens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have always been £15.50 but I could be wrong!

      SimplyBlog

      Delete
  2. Hiya, great post! Mind checking out my recent posts? Thanks

    Also, if your interested in collabing as hour blog is amazing, please contact me using the contact button on my page, as I would love to collab with you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and I would love too!

      SimplyBlog

      Delete