Q & A *Summer Edition

Thursday 23 July 2015

The other day I asked on my instagram some summer related questions, so today I thought I would answer a few and feel free to answer some in the comments because I would love to now!
 
♥What is your favourite waterproof mascara?
 
I don't really have any good waterproof mascaras but if you have some good ones please let me know in the comments! The only one which I do have is by a brand called Seventeen but im not a huge fan of the wand.
 
 
♥Hair up or hair down?
 
Normally for school in the summer, I have my hair up so it is out of my face but in the summer holiday most days I have it down.
 
 
♥Favourite Summer Memory?
 
One of my favourite memory's was last summer when one of my good friends came round and we got my pool out and even though it wasn't one of those massive built in pools we still had a lot of fun. It also took FOREVER to fill up we had a great time.
 
 
♥Favourite Ice cream flavour?
 
I'm going to have to say either caramel/vanilla or chocolate!
 
 
♥Favourite place to be when it's sunny?
 
Probably with some friends on the beach eating ice cream..! Or in the sea swimming!
 
 
♥If you had 3 wishes what would they be?
 
My first wish would be to become a successful blogger, next would be to have a pet dog and finally my last wish would be to live in a nice modern flat in Brighton with my best friend!
 
 
♥What is your go to summer outfit?
 
It has to be high-waisted denim shorts, black crop top, and white kimono, sandals and some sunglasses.
 
 
As always I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know where you are going in the summer holiday, as I would love to know!
 
Rose Mae
 
 


8 comments :

  1. You got some great questions! Lovely post
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blog cant believe ive only just found you!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post!

    www.girlobsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a max factor water proof mascara that's good it's called like classic or something and its the blue one, I use it everyday🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay great! I must try that out one day. x

      Delete