Autumn Favourites

Thursday 15 October 2015

 
 I love everything about Autumn, the leaves, hot chocolate, candles, fairy lights..

I could go on forever.. but instead of giving you a whole list im going to share with you 5 things why I love autumn!
 

 
First is the berry lips, I love getting out old lipstick colours, ready for autumn and my favourite lipstick to wear is a berry lip. It goes well with all the colours around you. It also suits everyone!
 
One of my favourites is the 'Rimmel Moisture lipstick' in the shade '380 Dark Night' This is a beautiful, dark purple colour and is perfect for this time of year.
 
 
 
Now onto my favourite eyeshadow palette.. This has a range of amazing colours and is also great for doing smokey eyes! It is the 'Sleek I-Divine Palette' called 'Enchanted Forest'.
 
I absolutely love the name and it just great for doing plum eyeshadows! This is the ideal Autumn palette!
 
 
 
I recently purchased a new nail varnish from Tanya Burr's new collection and it is in the shade 'Duvet Day. It is a light grey/blue colour and I love wearing light colours on my nails especially because I often go for a dark lip colour and just helps lighten things up! 
 
 
 
One of my absolutely favourites is the leaves! I love how all the leaves go orange/red colour and all the trees look so pretty! It feels very Autumnal (love that word) and I love going on walks with big fluffy coats and bringing along my camera!
 
 
 


 
Finally I love all the different candles and scents, so I definitely need to go out and get some new ones soon! It always makes my room feel all cosy when I have a candle lit!
 
What is your Favourite candle scent?
 
Rose Mae

2 comments :