Evening Skin Care Routine

Thursday 8 October 2015



The weather is slowly becoming colder, darker and a lot more autumnal. This also means that our
skin will change as well. Over the past weeks I have changed up my skin care routine and thought it would be great to share it with you!
 
 


Once I have finally taken off all my makeup I use the Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser' which is gradually clearing up my skin so would recommend if you have acne or have any troubles you want to clear up.
 
I apply this to my face and leave it for about a minute then rinse it off with warm water. I do this twice just to make sure my face is super clean and I have gotten off all my makeup.
 
 
 

Next I spray my face with the 'Dermalogica All over toner' which is from the teenage range. This closes my pores to prevent any dirt or bacteria getting in them and makes my face feel all fresh and clean!
 
 
 
 
Finally I get a small pea sized amount of the 'Dermalogica Overnight treatment' which moisturises my skin throughout the night as well as preventing any  more spots.
 
What is your Favourite skin care product?
 
Rose Mae
 ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment