Scents for autumn Collab

Thursday 22 October 2015

 
One of my favourite things about autumn is all the candles. I love candles all year round but autumn has got to be the best time to restock and start scenting your room! This is also a collab with India Jasmine so i will leave her link at the end!
 
 
 

Firstly I got a candle called Orange Sunshine Soda, this was from Primark and only cost me £1. i got two of these because im love the scent and I also really think the jar which they are in!
 
It has a very orangey scent and is quite strong so you don't have to burn it of too long to get your room full of the scent!
 
 
 

Next I got a candle which is just a simple vanilla scent but its copper! COPPER! I love it and goes great with my room. This also only cost me £1.50 from Primark, so it was another bargain! This was called White Flower.
 
 
 
 

Finally I got this blue candle called White Tea & Peony and I really like this scent! It is very fresh and smells a bit like shower gel but it does smell really nice. Once again this only cost me around £1.

Wow i am so bad at describing scents but all I can say is that they smell amazing!
 
Check out India's post: IndaiJasmine
 
What is your favourite autumn candle scent?
 
Rose Mae

2 comments :

  1. Great post, I absolutely love lighting candles in Autumn! x
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and same its one of the best parts! xx

    ReplyDelete