Advent Calendars, Stockings and all things christmassy!

Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas is just round the corner, so with that being said today i will be talking to you about my favourite things about Christmas and basically just having a good chat!


Firstly you can't go through December without having an advent calendar! I mean, you get chocolate everyday up till Christmas so you might as well! It also gives you something excited to look for to in the morning.

Last year i decided that it would be the year when i got a new stocking! But no i didn't go for the classic ordinary size, instead i went for a Santa stocking which is literally half the size of me! I don't even know why i wanted to get a bigger one, but i did!

One thing that really gets me all Christmassy is lighting some candles, putting some fairy lights on and just snuggling up on my bed or on the sofa watching YouTube videos, cause the last thing you want to be doing, is homework, yes i feel your pain!

And finally the best part is having a log fire on and having a hot chocolate which a load of marshmallows!
I hope you enjoyed this Christmassy post and i will be posting a few extra posts going up, now that we are into the Christmas season!
What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Rose Mae

No comments :

Post a Comment