Is it worth the Hype? *primer review

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Priming your face is very important to creating a perfect base but if you don't have the right primer i'm sure that you won't notice much of a difference.

I'm not really one for experimenting with primers because I never know what to get that will compliment my skin type. However so many of people have been raving about the 'Nivea Men's post shave balm'

I know your probably thinking why would that be a good primer but trust me it is. I heard this from NikkieTutorials on YouTube and she said it was an amazing primer, so i thought I just had to try it out!
It has quite a runny consistency however if you blend it in so that it becomes tacky this is basically like glue but for your makeup! The best part is that it only cost my £3.52.
My skin type is combination-oily and I do think this keeps my makeup on for a long time. However by the time I get home I still get a bit oily in my T-zone but not as much as usual also keep in mind that by this point I would have kept my makeup on for around 8 hours.

I would definitely consider this if you are looking for a primer to help keep your makeup in place. Also after I have applied this to my face and i'm starting to apply my foundation I think it looks so much smoother.
I hope this post helped, if you have any questions about it, leave them in the comments below!
Rose Mae


No comments :

Post a Comment