Mini homeware haul

Thursday 21 January 2016


For my room I have been trying to inject a bit more grey into it and as I love buying a few new things for my room to make it more homely, I thought I  would share with you a few bits and pieces which I brought.



I first brought a really cute clock which was grey and matched the theme i was going for and i also really like the style. It is a medium size and i purchased this from Home Sense.
I then went into TKmax and brought a Letter 'R' which sits really nicely on one of my shelves. This was made out of metal, however it was still very light. This also came in lots of different letters to suit what you wanted!
Also from TKmax I purchased another grey notebook which has a nice quote on the front and is just lined paper inside. I think this will be really good for well taking notes and is also quite photogenic!
My final purchase was from Paperchase, i brought this plain brown notebook which also had lined paper inside and i think decided to write 'Blog Ideas' on the front. I use this just too of course write all my blog ideas and just basically all my blogging stuff!
I hope you enjoyed the post as usual don't forget to leave some comment below of future posts you would like to see!
Rose Mae

2 comments :