Q and A

Thursday 28 January 2016


A couple of days ago I asked on instagram if there was any questions which you wanted to ask me, so in todays post I thought I would answer a few of them!


1. Do you have any pets?
Yes i have two rabbits, one of them is mine and one of the is my sisters and my rabbit is called Bambie!

2. What camera do you use for taking photos?
I use my Canon 100d for photography and my blog. I also use my IPhone 5s for instagram.

3. Whats been your favourite makeup product of this year so far?
This is really difficult because I all my makeup but if i hade too choose it would probably be the Mary Lou Manizer by TheBalm because it is just amazing!

4. What are your blogging tips?
I am hoping to write i blog post about this in the future so make sure to look out for that!

5. How for do you want blogging to take you .eg, as a hobby or a career?
Blogging to me is a hobby anyway i love interacting with you all and writing these posts and i don't think that making money for it should change anything.
I would love to extend my blog out and meet new other bloggers but making it my career would just be an added bonus, and i would still do it for the same reasons as why i started which is because i love writing and taking photos! 

6.. How do you edit your photos?
I did do a post on this quite a while ago but let me know in the comments if you would like to see an updated version.


I hope you enjoyed this pose, if you have another comments feel free to leave them in the comments.
Rose Mae


No comments :

Post a Comment