Real vs Fake - Beauty blender

Thursday 7 April 2016

 

I have always been the person who has tried to buy dupes for products so today i'm going to be doing a comparison on the real beauty blender and a fake one and you will get to see if the real one is really worth the money.


Starting off with pricing the Real one is £16 and i got mine off BeautyBay and the fake one was £1.99 which was off Ebay. 

They both look very similar apart from the colour of course, and the shapes. The real one is in more of a tear drop shape whereas the fake one is also a teardrop shape but goes in at the middle.

 

They both feel quite soft however the real is a lot softer and you can really tell its higher quality. This is going to sound really strange but the Real one is alot squishier and is easy to use however the fake one just doesn't feel as squishy!

 

When it comes to application the Real one does and amazing job of blending my foundation seamlessly and it also soaks up hardly any of the product, unfortunately they fake one does tend to absorb quite a lot of product which is quite annoying. 

I also like to say that the older my fake one got the worse it came meaning that the foundation was clogged up in it and it seemed very stiff and just didn't look to great.

 

Overall i do still think i prefer the Real one however if you don't want to spend too much on one but still have similar effect the fake one is still a good option.

I hope you enjoyed this post also let me know in the comments if you would like to see more posts like these!

 

6 comments :

  1. This post was so helpful ! I really want a beauty blender and I think I'm going to get a real one after reading this post !

    Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and i would definitely recommend it!
      Rose xx

      Delete
  2. I currently use a body shop one that was only £3 and it is amazing, I might buy the Real on though!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am yet to try the beauty blender! After reading this post I think that I will be picking this up soon:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend you try it!
      Rose x

      Delete