Everyday Smokey Eye look *Collab

Thursday 14 April 2016


We have finally come into spring now and slowly edging our way towards summer, so today i'm going to show you a simple everyday eye look which is great if you want something a bit more smokey, it also took me hardly anytime at all, as long as you have a good blending brush then you should be fine!

This post is also a collab with the amazing Lauren Burns, however she hasn't managed to get the post up yet but hopefully it will be coming sometime soon!

 
As usual i started off with priming my eyelids using my Mac paint pot in 'Painterly' by using this it helps my eyeshadow stay on all day which is always a bonus!

 
I then went on to blending a transition shade it my crease, i would also like to say that all the shades used are from the Makeup Revolution Ultra Matte palette. For this i used that shade 'Bark' which is a taupe kind of shade.




 I gradually started building up that same colour in my crease to add more depth to the look!



 
I then added the shade 'Earth' which is a dark purple/taupe colour and then blended this into my outer corner of my eye.


 
Across the inner part of my eyelid i added the shade 'Warm' and 'leather' which are lighter purple/taupe shades.
 
 
I then applied 'Earth' again under my eyes


 
To finish off the look i added some mascara and for this i used the Maybelline Lash sensational which is one of my absolute favourite mascaras.
 
 

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if there are anything other makeup looks which  you would like to see in the future!


 
 

 

8 comments :

  1. I loved this post ! I can try to replicate this look with my naked palette !

    Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and i would love to see it if you do!
      Rose x

      Delete
  2. wow a great tutorial! thanks for sharing, saving it for later:)

    Love,
    Violeta Lyskoit

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love how you did your eyebrows by the way!

    x Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

    florrall.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely look! These posts are of my favourite kind! Definitely taking me some blogging inspiration right here!!xxx
    check out my recent?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you i'm glad you like it!!
      Rose xx

      Delete