Real Vs Fake - Beauty Blender (round 2)

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Last Thursday i posted my Real Vs fake beauty blender comparison and you all seemed to enjoy it, i then got a comment on my instagram (rosemaeblog) asking if i would do the same post but comparing the original to the Real techniques one, so that's what i will be showing you today!

Now starting with price again the original is £16 whereas to buy one Real techniques ones it costs £5.99 however they do a deal to get two of them for £9.99 which was what i got.
The shape of the original is a simple tear drop which i love because the larger side i use for foundation and the pointed end i use for concealer.
The Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge is a simple shape however, at the larger end it has a flat side, compared to a curved side. Some people really like it for that but for me personally i much prefer the original when it comes to shape!
The Real techniques sponge does feel like much better quality compared to the other fake one i have but like i said in my last post the real one still feels slightly higher in quality.
The application for both is very similar however i find it much more difficult it blende foundation using the flat side of the Real techniques sponge however it might work better for other people, its just my personal opinion.
The Real Techniques sponge does soak up a bit of product but nothing too extreme and it is quite soft.
Links:
I hope you enjoyed this post and i have a collab going up on Thursday so don't forget to read that when it is uploaded at 4pm GMT!

2 comments :

  1. I really wanted to buy the Real Techniques ones but I found them out of stock everty where I go, I would recommend the body shop makeup sponge, it is amazing!x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's annoying hopefully they get stock in soon!
      Rose x

      Delete