20 facts about me

Thursday 7 July 2016

 
 

Today I thought that i would do a post on facts about me because i have never uploaded a post like this before and so thought it would allow you to get to know me a bit better!!

1) My full name is Rosemary however I prefer Rose.
2) I am currently coming to the end of year 10.
3) For my options i took French, Food tech and photography.
4) When im older i would love to have a career in makeup or interior design.
5) I would love to start a YouTube channel (let me know your thoughts).
6) I have blue eyes.
7) I spend most of my time watching YouTube videos.
8) I would love to visit Australia, Sydney.
9) I wear glasses but really want to get contact lenses.
10) I am slightly obsessed with makeup.
11) I love buying homeware!
12) I have my ears pierced.
13) I use a Canon 100d to take blog photos and photography in general.
14) I love going to Ikea and looking at all the home stuff!
15) My favourite makeup brushes brand is probably Zoeva or real techniques.
16) I have two rabbits, one called Bambie and one called Popsie.
17) Chocolate oranges are probably my favourite chocolate!
18) I did gymnastics for 4 years then quit.
19) All the walls in my room are white.
20) My favourite colour is blue!

I hope you enjoyed this post leave some facts about you in the comments below!! Also i really want to start getting back into blogging so when its the summer holidays i will definitely have a lot more time!
 
 

8 comments :

  1. This is such a lovely post! Great getting to know more about you, would also love to see you start YouTube xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post! It was nice to find out some more about you! I think it would be great if you started a YouTube channel, I would definitely subscribe to it! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i'm glad you enjoyed it also thank you for the dieback about maybe starting a YouTube channel!
      Rose xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a great post, we have lots in common! Mind checking out my giveaway, I would love for you to enter!xx
    www.rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And sure i will go check it out!!
      Rose xx

      Delete
  4. I also want to get contact lenses but part of me is a little scared of getting an eye infection or something and the other part of me knows that my parents would never let me.
    Chanté|The Enchantéd Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree i am also not sure what other people will think.
      Rose xx

      Delete