How I clean my makeup brushes!

Thursday 14 July 2016

 
I have finally found a perfect product and routine to clean my makeup brushes so i  thought i would share with you how i clean them. I used to just simply use some hand soap and water which did the job however there would always be too much soap stuck in the brush and sometimes it wouldn't even get all the makeup off it, however i finally tried out a new product and it work amazingly!
 
 
 

Firstly i pick out al the brushes which need cleaning which are normally some eye brushes and a few face brushes which i use everyday. I only tend to clean the bushes that need cleaning rather than cleaning them all at one.
 
 
 
 
Once I've got the brushes i then run them under warm water and start swirling them in the JAPONESQUE Solid brush cleanser. This immediately remove the makeup from my brush and is very quick and easy. Once i have swirled it around enough i rinse off the brush to make sure all the makeup is off then i just normally leave it to dry over night ready for the morning.
 
 
And its as simple as that i works perfectly with eye brushes as well as beauty blenders! It is slightly pricey but it makes my brushes feel so soft and clean it also leaves them with an amazing smell! 
 
Links:
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post i would love to here how you clean your makeup brushes in the comments below also let me know if you like these makeup/beauty themed posts or you would like to see something different like lifestyle or maybe some more fashion!
 

 

6 comments :

  1. Lovely post! That brush cleanser looks amazing! I use a real techniques cleanser to wash mine but I haven't washed my brushes in ages! Thanks for reminding me ! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha your welcome and I would definitely recommend you trying this!
      Rose xx

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of Japonesque before but using it sounds so easy and much simpler than baby shampoo! I love your photos and can't wait to read more :D following you on GFC! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither had I, but the product is amazing! Thank you!
      Rose xx

      Delete
  3. Just followed you on bloglovin'! Love your blog so mcuh so cute x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete