What happens next?

Thursday 28 July 2016

Sorry for another short post today i just really would like to have another chat about my blog and what might possibly happen some time soon..


Recently as you probably know my posts haven't been the best and i have been a bit lost of what to post on my blog. I know i don't want to stop blogging because i absolutely love doing it, however i feel like something has to change.
 
I was thinking about maybe re-launching my blog. I want to start getting back into blogging again and so i want my posts to be a lot better and also put a lot more time into them. I know that some weeks my posts aren't going to be as good because maybe i was busy or didn't have time, however i want to really start moving forwards with my blog.

When it comes to the content i want to re-launch my blog with a whole new feeling to it this would mean i would start posting more of the lifestyle/homeware posts but still keeping the beauty posts because i enjoy that too. I also want to start doing a lot more collaborations with other bloggers! As i always say, please do leave some posts or topics which you would like to see me write about because i generally do want to post things which you will enjoy and it helps me out a lot!

 By re-launching my blog it will probably mean i won't post for a week as i start planning future posts and changing some things around, but i think this would be a fresh start. Please let me know your thoughts about this in the comments as i would really love to know!


6 comments :

  1. I love your blog & would be happy to collab!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is awesome and Im so excited to see your new updates. Feel free to email me if you want to collab, rosiemaearoha@gmail.com
    rosieauthorwriting.blogspot.com
    vestitonero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And i would definitely love to collab in the future!
      Rose xx

      Delete
  3. I would love to collaborate in the future and can't wait to see what your blog brings! Can't wait to see it relaunched and we don't mind if you're absent for a while preparing posts xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much im glad to hear that your looking forward to it! Also I would love to collaborate with you in the future!
      Rose xx

      Delete