London & Beach photography

Thursday 1 September 2016


I don't really go to London that often mainly because most of the time it is really busy and i don't really like going on tubes, however the other week me and my mum decided to go so i could take some photos for this post as well as for my new photography topic at school.

There's loads of old and new buildings in London as well as different shapes and sizes so i thought i would share some of the photos which I took. I also added in a few pictures which i took at a beach in Cornwall!

















 
Beach photography:
 






 
 
Let me know if you enjoyed the first post of my re-launch i still need to change and add a few things to my blog however i really wanted to start posting again so i will now be posting every Thursday at 5pm and in the future i may start posting twice a week! Also continue to leave new post ideas, as i open to anything and I would love to hear your suggestions.


6 comments :

  1. So colourful and gorgeous! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos xx

    Phoebe & Abida | phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Rose these are amazing pictures! Captures London perfectly, the one of St. Pauls especially. Keep it up gal :) Can't wait to see more blogs from you! Immy x

    www.immymay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm really glad you like the look of them!
      Rose x

      Delete