Things I love about Autumn

Thursday 29 September 2016

Autumn has got to be one of my favourite months, don't get me wrong, i love the hot weather too however there is just something about it being cold and wearing big warm coats which i absolutely love! So today i'm going to share some things that i love about autumn!

 
Firstly it has to be the clothing, i mean i just love wearing coats, boots and scarfs as well as seeing all the new autumn/winter stock which all the shops are bringing out.
Another thing is obviously the cold, i love waking up in the morning and it being all frosty and cold outside. I like going on autumn walks all warm and cosy however, i also love having a log fire in the evening and watching TV with hot chocolate and blankets!
Candles! I absolutely love candles, especially around Autumn time because the scents always smell amazing and are perfect to light in the evening. I also love putting up some fairy lights because i find that it makes a room feel so much more cosier!
And the final thing i love about autumn is the makeup, i love wearing a dark purple lip with a gold/copper eye look, however i also still like going for a more nude lip and then for more of a simple eye look!
Let me know if you enjoyed this post, also leave in the comments some autumn blog post requests which you would liked to see!

No comments :

Post a Comment