Photography Tips

Thursday 21 May 2015

I hope you are having a good day so far! I thought that today I would share with you some of my tips for taking pictures. I would just like to say that I am by far, no expect these are just some of the tips I have found useful. Let's Begin!
 
 
Good lighting -
When you have good lighting in a picture it always makes it look much more brighter and quite professional.
 
Simple background -
I think when you are taking a picture of a product if you have a plain simple background it adds more attention to the product where as if you had a lot going on in the background the main focus won't just be the product.
 
Focusing -
I would always recommend to make sure your photo is focused so it looks clearer and having a blurred background also adds more attention on the focus point.
 
Be unique -
Don't always copy other peoples photos but be original and come up with a photo that represents you and not what you want people to see you as.
 
Camera -
I think when taking detailed photos of something like a close up of a flower it is always best to have a good camera so that you get to capture all the different details.
 
Filters -
Filters are your best friend, when editing a photo they can always make your picture look brighter and more clear or darker depending on what photo you took.
 
 
Finally that's it I hope you enjoyed if you have another tips I would love to hear them so don't forget to leave a comment down below.
 
Thanks everyone
SimplyBlog


No comments :

Post a Comment