Choco-Caramel Cupcakes

Thursday 28 May 2015

When I posted my 'Tanya Burr Cookies' blog lots of you seemed to enjoy it so I thought why not make some cup cakes which are quite unhealthy not going to lie but taste so good and are great for when friends are coming round! 
 
Ingredients:
175g self-raising flour
25g Cocoa powder
175g Light brown mascovado sugar
 100g unsalted butter (room temperature)
2 eggs (room temperature)
125ml milk
1 bag on toffee (Rolos, Caramel nibbles)
 
 
Instructions:


 
Firstly you will need to preheat your oven to 180°c. Pour the sugar into a large mixing bowl, then sift the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl.

 

Next add the 2 eggs, soft butter and gradually add the milk and beat the mixture together using a wooden spoon or an electric whisk, to make a smooth, thick mixture. Don't forget to scrap down the sides of the bowl, to be sure that everything is mixed in.


 
 
 
 
Then get 12 paper cases and put them in the cupcake tray. Spoon around half of the mixture evenly between all of the cases. Once you have done that, I used caramel nibbles and placed 2 in each paper case on top of the small amount of mixture.

 
 
 
After that, add the rest of the mixture evenly to all 12 cupcakes, to cover up the caramel nibbles, because I had some leftover I decided to put and extra one on top. When that is finally done all you have to is put them in the oven and let them bake for around 15 minutes then if they need a bit more time in the oven, put them back in for another minute or two.

 
 
Once they are done i would suggest taking them out and placing them on a cooling rack and wait for about another 10 minutes and then you cane eat them!
 
I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Let me know if you want me to do more of these baking blogs. Don't forget to follow me on instagram which is @_SimplyBlog_ where I post daily!
 
Thanks everyone
SimplyBlog


3 comments :

  1. Hiya! Your blog is great! Maybe check out mine? Thankyou ~~ www.CharlotteCrowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I must try this recipe.. Your blog is beautiful!!

    - www.pinkandmintxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much everyone and I would love to check out your blog xx

    SimplyBlog ♥

    ReplyDelete