Spring Eye Tutorial

Thursday 14 May 2015

Guess what! It's another makeup post but instead of reviewing products and all of that good stuff, I thought why don't I do a spring eye tutorial! I am in no means a makeup artist this is just how I did this makeup look and I am no expert! With all that said lets start!



Firstly I used my 'Mac Paint Pot' in the colour 'Painterly' and using my finger I put this all over my lid to give my eyeshadow a bass and so that it stays on all day.


 
 
Next I put the 'Maybelline colour tattoo' in the shade 'Pink Gold' all over my lid as well. With this being 24hr long lasting when I use both this and my mac paint pot it makes it stay on all day and longer, which is an added bonus!


 
 
 
After than I got my 'Revolution Beyond flawless' eyeshadow palette and then took the dark pink/purple colour in the crease of my eye. For this I used the 'Ecotools Angled crease' brush.



Once that was all blended I took my 'Sleek Contour Kit' and added the highlight shade over my lid to create a more shimmery effect and to tone down the pinkness.



Using the dark pink/purple shade again I put this on my lower lash line and blended it out. For this is used my small Ecotools brush which I don't know the name of because it has rubbed off.



 
 
Finally I topped of this look with a load of mascara! On my top lashes I used the 'Maybelline Lash Sensational' mascara to create more volume and on my bottom lashes I used the 'Max Factor Masterpiece Glamour Extensions' because the wand was smaller and is easier to use.
And that's it! I'm in love with this look at the moment and if you recreate this look I would love to see it, so tag me on instagram @_SimplyBlog_ with the hashtag #simplyblogcreations. I hope you enjoyed!

SimplyBlog
 

No comments :

Post a Comment