Q and A Collab

Thursday 7 May 2015

Hello  everyone! So today I have my first collaborative blog for you with the amazing Cookiemonster!! We have decided to do a Q and A, if you would like to see my answers go check out Cookiemonsters blog post!

1. Skirts or short?
A: Shorts

2. Daisies or tulips?
A: Tulips

3. Lemonade or coca cola?
A: Coca cola

4. Ice cream or Ice lollies?
A: Ice Lollies

5. Flower crowns or nah?
A: Flower Crowns for defo!

6. makeup or perfume?
A: For spring.. Probably Perfume

7. chocolate or sweets?
A: Sweets

8. Instagram or Twitter?
A: Instagram

9. Winter or summer?
A: Idk, I like the cold better, but not snow... I'll have to say winter!

10. If you could on live with one makeup product what would it be?
A: Erm, probably mascara

I hope you enjoyed this collab! Don't forget to go check out her blog and feel free to answer the questions in the comments.

SimplyBlog
 

2 comments :

  1. Really enjoyed making this,we should do another! X
    Be yourself and no one else
    Cookiemonster x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Definitley :) x

    SimplyBlog ♥

    ReplyDelete