Beauty Haul

Thursday 18 June 2015

Last weekend me and my best friend went shopping and I picked up a few beauty products which I thought I would share with you! Before I start i'm not trying to boast or brag. With all that said let's start!
 
 
The first product which I brought was a new foundation which I have been waiting to buy for ages! It is the 'L'Oreal infallible pro matte' foundation, I got it in the shade '10 Porcelain'. I heard so many amazing reviews on it so thought to give it and would hopefully help my makeup stay on all day. I brought this from Superdrug for £7.99.
 
Next I brought another one of the 'Nars Radiant Creamy concealer' in the shade 'Chantilly' because I had run out of it and is my holy grail concealer! I purchased this from Space NK.
 
On to lips I got a new lip liner from Superdrug and it is called 'Exaggerate Full colour lip liner' in the colour '063 Eastend Snob'. It is a beautiful medium pink and is good for using it all over your lips or as a lip liner. This was from Superdrug as well and was around £3 or £4.
 
My second and last lip product is a lip stick by Mac in the shade 'Crème Cup' which I am absolutely in love with it is a lovely pink colour and is great for summer and spring. I purchased this from House of Fraser and was £15.50.
 
Finally my last product is a brow gel it is by Maybelline and is the 'Brow drama' in the colour 'transparent'. You can also buy these colours like dark brown or medium blonde. This keeps my eyebrows in place all day and this was from Superdrug again and was £4.99.
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing the makeup I brought I will be doing a full review/first impressions on my new foundation.
 
Rose Mae
 


No comments :

Post a Comment