Affordable Makeup Brushes

Friday 26 June 2015

 
Recently I have got some new makeup brushes which I got for my birthday and thought these were great for the price so why not share them with you! They were off Ebay but are new and they only cost £11.36 for 15 brushes. I got them in pink and silver but there is a selection of colours which you can buy them in. They are by the brand Jessup. 
 
 




 
Firstly, there are 7 brushes which I would use for mainly powder, contour, highlight and all that stuff! These all have the names of them down the side of the brushes so you know what one you are using. I personally wouldn't use these for liquid foundation because they aren't hugely dense but they are still very soft.
 
 
 
 
Onto the eye brushes, there 3 blending brushes and off ones for the bottom last line and a lip liner brush. The only brush which I was quite disappointed with was the second one in from the left. It isn't as soft as the other ones but I still use it anyway. Again like the other these also have the name of the brush down the side.
 
 
Overall I think these were good for the price I would definitely say that they aren't as soft as the other brushes which I did a review on which I will leave the link for. I would recommend these if you are looking for a reasonable priced brush set.
 
Links:
 
 
I hope you enjoyed, let me know on any posts you would like to see in the future.
 
Rose Mae


2 comments :

  1. Those brushes look amazing! A brilliant dupe for the Real Techniques brushes is wilkinsons own brand brushes. Great blog post.
    - Ellie Xx

    @thatweirdoellie

    ReplyDelete