What I Got For My Birthday

Friday 26 June 2015

Firstly I would just like to go by saying thank you to everyone who said Happy Birthday to me on Instagram I was overjoyed! Eventhough my birthday a few weeks ago I thought I would show you some of the things that I got for my birthday which I am incredibly grateful for!

(Disclaimer: I am not trying to boast or brag in anyway.)

My main present which I got was my Camera! It is the Canon 100d and as well as taking amazing photos it can also film HD videos. I will be doing a full review but already I absolutely love it!


Next thing was a Revolution Iconic 1 eye shadow palette. It has a variety of colours with a mixture of matte and shimmery. Its is only £4 and they are hugely pigmented. This is great for travelling because it has a good range of colours.

Another make-up product I got is a highlighter, also by Revolution and this is unbelievably pigmented and I will probably use as an eye shadow as well. It is beautiful shimmery colour with a gold hint to it.

I got an absolute mountain of chocolate which I am not complaining about!

I also got a some House of Fraser vouchers, an outfit voucher with a range of shops on it which I can use it for and some money.


Another thing that I got is this Radiant Skincare box which had some amazing products in it like eye cream and facial polish and they all came in really cute packaging! This box is also by Benefit so I am super excited to try it out.

Finally I got a set of 15 makeup brushes which are relatively cheap and are good quality they were also pink but come on other colours as well.
And that's finally it! I hope you enjoyed let me know if you have any of these!

Rose Mae

2 comments :