May Favourites

Thursday 4 June 2015

I can't believe that it is already the start of June! May has gone so quickly and I have been making a note of some of the items/products which I have been loving throughout the month, so I thought I would share them with you.




My favourite makeup product that I have absolutely been loving this month is my 'Milani Blush' in the shade 'Luminoso'. This product leaves your skin looking so healthy and makes your skin glow. It also works perfect for when you have dewy skin.



Towards the end of this month I have started using 'Spotify' and listening to the top 50. There is a range of songs and I normally keep adding most of the songs to my playlist! Let me know in the comments if you have Spotify and what your favourite song is, because I would love to know.



On to Youtubers, my favourite YouTuber this month has got to be 'Meghan Rienks' and yes I have spelt her name right! The reason why I love her videos because she is really funny and has a great personality. Meghan does a range of videos, she also does acting as well as YouTube, so I would recommend you go check her out!



My last thing that I have been obsessed with this month is Instagram I can't believe I have already reached 3.8k I love you all so much and I have literally been on it 24/7. My instagram is @_SimplyBlog_  (cheeky self-promo) it would mean the world if you followed and I post daily!

That's it! There are some of the things I have been loving this month I hope you enjoyed this post and I was wondering if you had any ideas of new blog name or if you would like me to keep it the same, let me know in the comments!

SimplyBlog
 


2 comments :

  1. Loved this post! That blush looks gorgeous and I LOVE spotify :)
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try Milani's blush in Berry Amore! It's my fave!
    Natalierohman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete