Infallible Foundaton Review

Friday 14 August 2015

 
Im am so excited to write this post about this foundation because it is, just well.. Amazing!
 
 
Well this is the L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation and this is for people who have conbination to oily skin types. One thing that I just have to start off by saying is that even though the colour is slightly too dark and is more pink undertone, (but i am extremely pale!) it comes in a range of shades. I should probably tell you what colour I got! Mine is in the shade 'Porcelain'.

 
Luckily it has a squirty, pump, nozzle type thing which I have no idea what you would call it but it is easy to get the product out and you don't have to waste any! It is a medium consistency also it is not to thin and runny but its not as thick as a mousse. I also really like the packaging!

 
On the back it tells you what kind of texture it is, it tells you about the coverage and the finish also lastly it tells you a tip on how to apply it. This gives amazing coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. This also only cost me £7.99 from Superdrug which is an absolute bargain considering how good it is.
 
One last thing I should mention is that this keeps my foundation on for the whole day and I mean a good 10 hours long without any touch-ups.
 
As always I hope you enjoyed this review and I would definitely recommend this foundation and let me know in the comments what your Holy Grail foundation is?
 
SimplyBlog

No comments :

Post a Comment