Festival Makeup

Thursday 20 August 2015



As it is still just about summer, lots of festivals have been going on recently, so me being a beauty addict I thought I would show you a makeup tutorial on a bronze shimmery eye look which is suitable for a festival!



 
To start I have already done my brows, then I went straight onto priming my eyelids. For this I used a mac paint pot in the shade 'Painterly' then using my figure I applied this all over my eyelids.
 
 

 
After that I got my Revolution Flawless palette (which can I just state that it was £8 and all the colours are hugely pigmented) and I mixed the shade 'Golden Night' and 'Gold Digger', these are too stunning colours and again using my figure I put this all over my lid.


 
 
 
Once that was done I got a medium brown from the 'Revolution Iconic 1' palette and using a small fluffy brush I blended this into my so there are no harsh lines.
 
 

 
Next I re-applied  'Golden Night' and 'Gold Digger' to my lid because the colour had faded slightly from all the blending. 


 
 
Once again using  'Golden Night' and 'Gold Digger' I added these colours onto my lower lash line using a small thin brush. This would also be the perfect stage to add some eyeliner with a flick.
 
(The reason why i'm not adding eyeliner is well.. im basically terrible at it so if you have any tips I would love to hear about them in the comments!)


 
 
Finally I applied my favourite mascara which is the 'Maybelline Lash Sensational' to my top and lower lashes. This mascara makes my lashes look longer as well as slightly curling them.


 
 
I then went back to my face an did my foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer and highlight. (leave a comment below if you want to see my everyday makeup or foundation routine)


 
 
To finish this look off I applied a lipstick by Milani in the shade '26 Nude Creme', which is a beautiful nude pink colour.


 Do you prefer a smokey eye or something natural?

Rose Mae
♥ 

2 comments :

  1. Golden night looks so nice on you!!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete