Healthy Smoothie Collab

Friday 14 August 2015

 
The other day I was thinking in my head, that after reading Hello Life by Marcus Butler (I'm sure you all know him) I wanted to start doing more exercise and eating healthier.
 

So today I will be showing you a healthy smoothie recipe which is quick and easy to make  and as well as tasting really good, Its actually good for you!! This blog post is also a collab with my best friend IndiaJasmine who's link I will leave at the end.
 
Finally lets start..
 (that consists of me making a mess!)
 
 
Ingredients:
 
♥ About 5 large Strawberries
♥ 1 Banana
♥ A handful of frozen Mango
♥ Almond Milk
 
 
 
 
On a chopping board I placed the strawberries and using a knife I cut of the green parts, I also cleaned them before doing this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Once I had done that I put them aside and with the banana I un peeled the skin the chopped it into 4 even pieces. I then got a handful of the mango and added this onto the chopping board.
 
 
 
 
Next I put all the fruit into I little cup thing (also for the blending of my smoothie I am using my Nutri-bullet which is really recommend).
 
 
 
 

Next I fill half the cup with almond milk and then place the lid on tightly which has the blade on it. Once that is all done I put it onto the Nutri-Bullet itself and then blend it..
 
 
 
The smoothie should look a little like this once it's done^^
 
 
(Yes I am aware that in this picture it looks like im about to tip it and will all come out... but it didn't!) Also featuring chipped nails^^
 
I then poured it into a class and added a straw it is good to drink!
 
It is Quick, Easy and simple!
 
When making this you can always add in different things or swap fruit around to make it to what you like! I hope you enjoyed and Don't for get to check out India!
 
 
Rose Mae

No comments :

Post a Comment