New Name?

Friday 7 August 2015



As you can tell I have changed my blog name! (also my instagram name) The reason for me doing this is because I wasn't extremely happy with my last one and I also wanted a name that had my own name in it.
 
And you probably guessed it! My name is Rose and as it says above, my new blog name is Rose Mae. With the help of my best friend who also has a blog (which I will leave the link for at the end) she helped me come up with it.
 
I hope you like it I also want to start improving my blog and making my posts better and with a good variety. Feel free always to comment constructive criticism as well as any posts you would like to see in the future.
 
And finally, don't forget to tell your friends as well as sharing my blog and I hope you enjoy my posts because at the end of the day I love you all and want to make you happy!

Best friends blog : http://www.indiajasmineblog.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Rose Mae

2 comments :