My go-to Christmas Makeup

Tuesday 22 December 2015


As it is almost Christmas i thought that i would show you a beautiful makeup look which you could wear on Christmas day!




 To start off with i primed my eyes using my mac paint pot in the colour 'Painterly' and applied this with my finger all over my lid.
I also got some tape and stuck this under my eyes at and angle, i have already done my brows with the Anastasia Dipbrow in 'Taupe'.



I then took a ward brown from the Makeup Revolution Iconic 1 palette and blended this into my crease.


Next i took a darker brown from the 'Flawless' makeup revolution palette and once again blended this into my crease and focusing on the outer corner.


On to shimmer, i took the shade 'Angel' from the same Flawless palette and patted this on top my eye lid.



To add some more coppery colour i took the shade 'Golden Night' and patted this onto the outer half of my eye.




 

I then removed the tape and some mascara to my top lashes. For this i used the Benefit 'They're Real' mascara.




Next i went on to my base and did my foundation, concealer, blush etc..



To finish off my eyes i took the dark brown and blended that on the outer part of my lash line and took the shade 'Angel' and put this in the inner half.



 
To pull the look together and to make it even more festive i took a red lipstick, for this i used the Beauty UK lipstick in the shade 'Vampire'.


And that's the finished look! I hope you enjoyed reading this post and it's only 3 sleeps to go!

Rose Mae

2 comments :

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and I absolutely love it! I've followed you and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! (p.s. you're so pretty and this was a beautiful look!)
    Ellie xx
    https://elliemayclarke.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! I'm glad you like it and i hope u have a great Christmas too! xx

      Delete