New Year, New Start

Thursday 31 December 2015


Wow, what a year 2015 has been, i can't believe that year has gone by so quickly! As usual, by the end of every year it is time to make some new resolutions for the year ahead, so i thought i would share with you a few of mine!

1) Become more healthier
Whenever i try to be healthy it always lasts about a day then i just give up but in 2016 i want to try and gradually become healthier and actually make it last longer than a day!
2) Clear up my skin
 I have forever been wanting to get clear skin again and slowly by using the Dermalogica products its been working but i know for sure that eating really badly isn't helping me at all, so in 2016 i will make sure my skin it clear!
And finally..
3) Work harder
next year i want to work a lot harder in my school subjects and everything but i also want to work harder at my blog and improve it in all kind of ways. I would love to hear on what i should improve on from you, so please leave some comments!
And that is it, my last blog post of 2015! What a year its been.
 I hope everyone has had an amazing 2015, and i look forward to the new year ahead!
Rose Mae
♥

No comments :

Post a Comment