It's been a year!!

Tuesday 2 February 2016


I can't quite believe it but it has already been 1 whole year since i have started blogging, even though its a Tuesday I thought I would just pop in a shorter extra blog post.


The year has gone by so quickly and im so glad that i stuck to blogging, I hope that everyone are still enjoying my posts and as always I would love to hear what posts you would like to see in the future. Whether it is more beauty, fashion or lifestyle, i am open to any suggestions.
 
I am also willing to collab with any fellow blogger so either email me or DM me ojn instagram. (my details are in my contacts page)
 
Finally i just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who reads my blogs and comments because it means a lot to me!
 
 
Rose Mae
♥

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations on the one year! It's crazy to see how much you improve in your writing skills and overall blog aesthetics over such a short amount of time (at least it is for me, anyways).

    Christie's Take on Life. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm glad that you have noticed that i have improved and i hope to keep improving in the future! xx

      Delete