All About The Nails

Thursday 5 March 2015

Hey guys! Today I am going to show you four different nail varnishes which are personally some of my favourites. They are all each from different brands, some cheaper than others depending on where you get them from.

 


 
The first one is by 'Tanya Burr', who most of you may know already. She has a large range of different colours and this one I picked up is called 'Little duck'. I think this is an adorable name and I absolutely love the colour. It is a minty green type of colour but more bluey and is easy to apply as well as being not too runny, which is always good!
 
This lovely pale colour will be perfect in the spring/summer. It has a standard sized brush and is not too big so will be easy to use and hold. You can get this nail varnish from Superdrug or any drugstores near by and this product cost me £5.99. You can buy this nail varnish here. Its a perfect gift for a person who loves nail varnish!



 
 
The next nail varnish is by 'MUA' and is in the colour 'Ameretto Crush' I'm in love with the pink/coral colour which would be perfect for a spring/summer wardrobe as well. It only cost £1 from Superdrug which is great if you don't want to spend huge amounts of money on nail varnish. the packaging is quite simple but still looks very nice. The brand doesn't just do nail varnish ,it also does different kinds of makeup! Go check out this product here.



 

On to the next one, which is a nail varnish by 'P.S.' Annoyingly it doesn't say what colour it is but it a blue/green colour with a beautiful glittery and shimmery colour. Again this only cost £1 from Primark as you would guess! The colour isn't very pigmented but after two coats it looks amazing! This has a medium size brush which is easy to use like most brushes. I would say this again would be great for spring/summer time.



 
 
The final product is by a well-known brand 'Barry M' and is in the colour 'Orchid' which a dark shimmery purple. I would definitely wear this colour in autumn/winter and would be perfect with a dark lip and smokey eye makeup. I bought this product from Superdrug again for £3.99. Barry M do an huge range of different colours so I'm sure there is a favourite for everyone! I would definitely recommend this nail varnish and the brand! So go have a look for yourself here.




I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to post a comment on any specific blogs you want me to write!

Thanks everyone
SimplyBlog

No comments :

Post a Comment