Eye Shadow Palette *Review

Thursday 19 March 2015

Hello everyone! I'm going to be talking about another new purchase I have made, which is a new eyeshadow palette. The palette is by Makeup Revolution and is called the 'Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette beyond flawless' this palette has 32 eyeshadow shades in it and has a mixture between matte shades and shiny/glittery.




I purchased this eyeshadow palette from the Makeup Revolution website but you can also buy this from Superdrug as well. This cost me only £8 which I think is a great price and is also really good quality. There are a range of colours from light to dark and this also came quite quickly in the post!




On to the packaging when it arrived it came in the shiny rose gold coloured box, which looks really nice. The actual palette itself is black and has got a really big mirror, so is good to use if your doing your makeup on the go! I would definitely recommend it also the colours are very pigmented so will last longer and is great value for the price!

Buy this product here.
I hope you enjoyed this post, please do leave and comments below about blogs you want to see in the future!
Thanks everyone
SimplyBlog
 

No comments :

Post a Comment