Love Tanya *Review

Sunday 29 March 2015

Hey everybody! I hope you are having a lovely day so far. You are probably wondering why I have posted this on a Sunday, and the reason is that every now and then i'm going to start posting extra blogs which will lead to me posting twice a week!




Anyway on to the blog.. Today i'm going to be talking about Tanya Burrs book which is called 'Love Tanya' it has been out for quite a while so I thought I would just tell you my view on the book and some of the things that are in it.




I absolutely love Tanya's book, there are different subjects in her book like makeup, baking, her life story and many more. I especially love the chapter about makeup and the chapter and skincare because as you may know already i'm a bit obsessed! She tells you all her tips and tricks and is great if you need some advice.



 
I adore the front cover of the book which has a collage of pictures and on the back she tells you a bit about why Tanya wrote the book and what it is about. At the end of each chapter there are places where you can write notes and other thoughts.

I'm going to keep this blog quite short but I defiantly recommend you buy it if you haven't already! I hope you enjoy!

Love Tanya

SimplyBlog



2 comments :

  1. I am looking forward to buying this for my birthday super excited!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great book and it gives great makeup and skin car tips as well as talking about YouTube! :)

      SimplyBlog ♥

      Delete