Foundation *Review

Thursday 26 March 2015

Hey everyone! Today's blog is going to be about a liquid foundation that i have had for quite a while now. I have used this foundation for quite a while but obviously I stopped because I then got my Bars one. To start off it is called 'Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation' and I bought this in the colour 'Light porcelain'. This foundation is from Superdrug and was only £7.99. On the packaging it says that it lasts 25 hours long on the skin, it also says it's a Full coverage foundation but I would say its more of a medium coverage.


 
On my skin this is a medium coverage foundation like I said but is easily buildable to a full coverage foundation. The colour 'Light Porcelain' has a slight pink undertone and is a bit shiny but once I have set it with my powder it looks very matte on my skin. You can use any powder to set your foundation which will help it last longer. Because I am very oily in my T-Zone that's normally the place where my foundation escapes first, which sadly still happens with this foundation. Also I wouldn't say it lasts for 25 hours. But your could definitely do touch-ups with powder throughout the day.


On to the packaging, I think it looks really nice and it has a pump! Which is normally the problem with most foundation. It is quite big so will also last you for quite along time, which saves you some money. This is a great quality product for the price and I would definitely recommend it.

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog!
 Buy this foundation here.

Thanks everyone
SimplyBlog
 

No comments :

Post a Comment