Brushes On A Budget

Thursday 12 March 2015

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a lovely day so far. Today I am going to be talking about these new makeup brushes that I have brought which even though are really cheap they are amazing quality. They are only £6.99 from amazon and came in only 3 days! These are the perfect brushes if you don't have much money at the time and want great quality!





To start off they are really soft and even after I have washed them they are still very soft. A few hairs fell out a little at the start but none have fallen out since. I use the larger brushes for mainly foundation, concealer, blush, contour and highlight. They make my foundation look amazing on my face and are easy to use when blending.





I use the smaller brushes for everything to do with my eyes! They are very fluffy so are really easy to use when blending eye shadow and there is also two brushes which are more persist. I have noticed a big difference about my eye shadow when using these brushes, there are no harsh lines and really good quality for the price.



I hope you enjoyed this blog and I would definitely recommend these brushes!

Buy these brushes here.
Thanks everyone
SimplyBlog


2 comments :

  1. I bought very similar one to these aswel there so good:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! These are great quality and are amazing for the price. I would definitely recommend :) x

      SimplyBlog ♥

      Delete