April Favourites

Thursday 30 April 2015

It has finally come to the end of April which felt like forever and as always I decided to share with you some of the things I have been loving. So this month it took me forever to decide what to share with you but I have finally picked out my favourites.
 
I will start with makeup and the first product I have been loving is quite new and it is the 'NYC bronzer'. This is a great dupe for the 'Hola bronze by Benefit' and i'm in love especially because it doesn't look orange on my skin like some others.
 
The next makeup product is a Beauty Blender which is amazing! It makes my foundation look so flawless and is great for oily and dry skin. Instead of buying the real thing which is £14 I got this for only £2 altogether from ebay and I definitely recommend.
 
 
Onto jewellery I recently got some new necklace's from Claire's and Primark and I love them so much! I got a chocker and two necklaces which have triangles round them and one clear necklace with a heart on so there are different styles for different looks.

 
 
 
Finally my last favourite for this month is the Tanya burr cookies I honestly cannot tell you how nice they taste if you want more detail on how to make them I will leave a link to the blog I did on them.
 
I hope you enjoyed let me know some of your favourites in the comments or any specific blog posts u want to see.
Thanks everyone
SimplyBlog


2 comments :