January Favourites

Thursday 4 February 2016

 
I haven't done one of these posts in quite a while so considering it is now the start of February i thought i would tell u about a few things which i have loved last month!


 
 
To begin with I am in love with my new bag it is a great size and it able to fit all my books and school stuff in, it is around £20.99 but it feels very sturdy and doesn't look like its going to break. I also love the design of it.


 
A more beauty related favourite last month has been this brush and its the Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek. I love using this to apply my blush as well as sometimes my bronzer, but it is just so soft and i love it very much.


 
I purchased this near to the end of the month but i have been loving this for a primer because it keeps my makeup on all day, yet it is so cheap. Read the review here.


 
I think this little notebook is so cute and i have been using it constantly so I thought that i just had to show you all.
 I did talk about it briefly in my Mini Homeware Haul but i just love it because it is great for writing all my upcoming blog posts and obviously my ideas! I did however buy the notebook plain then wrote on the front.


 
My last favourite this month is, yes a chocolate orange. For some reason i have just been absolutely loving these and even though they aren't the healthiest things to eat, they still taste really good. I would definitely recommend trying one if you haven't done so before!
 
Items mentioned:
 
 
 
Let me know a few of your January favourite in the comments below!
 
 
 
Rose Mae

2 comments :

  1. Great post! I really think I might buy the aftershave balm today :)
    My favrouite of this month has to be the Mac Eyeshadow in Nylon X
    www.indiajasmineblog.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yh it's really good also that sounds nice, i haven't tried any mac shadows. xx

      Delete