Thinking of starting a blog? My tips and tricks

Thursday 11 February 2016

 
 
Starting a blog can seem quite dawning at first, but once you get into it you will look back and ask yourself why you didn't start sooner!

So today i thought i would share with you a few tips which i have picked up on, along the way which can really improve you blog in general!

 

 
 
1) Design/layout of your blog
 
I think that this is hugely important when starting a blog because when people open your blog up it is the first thing which they are going to see. In blogger there are loads ways to design your blog just how you like it.
 
There is also another option of getting blog design customized or a premade post which is what i did as well as adding a few of my own touches!
 
 
 
 
2) Content
 
Before you start i think you need to know what you want to be blogging about and what you enjoy for example this could be beauty, fashion, lifestyle, baking, photography, anything which you love doing.
 
I would also recommend that you don't just write about a topic because everyone else is and this can really show in you posts.
 
 
 
 
3) Photographs
 
I'm sure that many other bloggers as well as readers as ways prefer to have at least one picture in you posts because people are more likely to read than if it was just a long page of text.
 
I would also recommend that if you are starting to get quite serious with blogging then you should try and invest in a proper camera so that your pictures look a lot more professional and better quality, however starting off with using you phone is always a good choice.
 
 
 
 
4) Do it for the right reasons
 
You should always start blogging or YouTube for the right reasons, for example you not going to get pain overnight and you have to put a lot of work and dedication in until you get a bonus like getting paid.
 
Also once again people can pick up on this when reading you posts, so make sure you doing it because you love it instead of just wanting to get paid.
 
 
 
 
5) Being unique
 
Now for me personally i find this really difficult but if you can you should try and come up with some different posts ideas that not many people have done. This means that readers are more likely to remember you for doing something different.
 
 
And finally my biggest tip of all is too enjoy it and to get a lot out fun out of blogging!
 
If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below, i would also love to hear your feedback on my new blog design!
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Definitely agree with everything you have said. I started my blog less than 18 months ago and I still take pictures on my phone and I don't think I would like it to be any other way.
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete